Tuesday 27 March 2012

My First School Camp Part 3

15th of March 2012 at night:
I hardly got a night's sleep. I slept at 2 a.m. and woke up at six in the morning, so that was only about four hours of sleep unlike my usual eight to nine hours. It was so uncomfortable in my sleeping bag and someone who slept next to me kept snoring. I went the toilet like about four times at night with my friends.We could actually wake up at seven, but some people who came back from the toilet woke me up just to ask who we were as they needed to find out which was their  sleeping bag.
16th of March 2012:
 In the morning, after we washed up and all, we went to eat breakfast at the canteen. Our breakfast was bee hoon noodles and a yam cake. I basically did not eat anything at all except the bee hoon (I did not eat any of the vegetables). After our breakfast, our group was assigned to clean the toilets! It was so very disgusting and gross and other groups kept making fun of us as they only needed to clean nice places like the lecture theater, the AVA room and the quadrangle. We did not clean the toilets at all as we got chased out of the toilets by the cleaners. One of the cleaners called us stupid and another one just said we were messing up the toilets. >_<
Then, we went for our leadership training lessons. It was for about three and a half hours. Most of us in the class just practically slept because the lesson was so boring and we did not sleep well last night. It was soon time for prize-giving and all the groups got a prize. Our group achieved the Snow White prize that means that we were the most hardworking group of all. 
At 12 o'clock noon, it was time for us to go back home. We said goodbye to the teachers and our new friends that we made there. We then all went home for a good, long rest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment